<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Tuesday, March 16, 2004



[The Sun]

Fiona Yuen has recently successfully slimmed from 115 lbs to 105 lbs and she reveals that after her ad has been launched, many people have praised her great figure and when asked if her boyfriend has given her any encouragement, she says: "He likes me thin anyway, but he did not buy me a present, just took me out for a meal."

With her sexy image for the ad, Fiona was asked whether she would appear wearing a bikini. She says: "You don't have to wear a bikini to be sexy, having a great figure and facial shape is what makes me feel happiest." Fiona reveals that she plays a senior police officer in new series "Fight for Every Moment" and the role is serious and intelligent: "I have wanted to play a police officer for so long and this is a new challenge for me and I will be watching 'Silence of the Lambs' for inspiration."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040317/20040317003710_0003.html



[The Sun]

There have been recent allegations by a Miss Ng that Joyce Chen has used her services to introduce a slimming sponsor and not paid her fees. Filming for "Virtues of Harmony" yesterday at TVB City, Joyce says she is currently still negotiating her slimming sponsorship contracts and she does not know who this Miss Ng is.

Joyce says that she has an assistant to deal with her affairs. She is just an artiste and she will not interfere with this. Joyce has not appeared in a swimsuit in public for five or six years now and she pledges that if she gets a slimming contract then she will not disappoint anyone even if she does not wear a bikini. She laughs: "All slimming ads have little cloth and I won't keep myself totally covered up. I am quite happy with my figure and slimming will just make me look even more perfect."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040317/20040317003223_0003.html


Back to top