<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Wednesday, February 25, 2004



[The Sun]

Sonija Kwok and Lian Kai were filming yesterday for TVB new series "Wandering Hero Medics", working together for the first time. When Lian Kai saw Sonija's new short hairstyle, he praised her beauty. When asked if he was worried about rumours, Lian Kai indicated he already has a family of his own and he is confident there will be no chances for rumours. He says: "Chemistry is not a problem, I can control myself. My wife doesn't know she is so pretty, because she pays little attention to Hong Kong news. However, my wife is very pretty too!"

Sonija has been linked before with a married man Tang Chi Fung, faced with another married man, she laughs there will be no chemistry: "Rumours are nothing to be afraid of because I am used to it now. Although I have developed chemistry with male co-stars in the past, but since Deric Wan, I have stopped any feelings now."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040226/20040226003848_0003.html


Back to top