<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Monday, February 23, 2004



[The Sun]

Gigi Lai and Tavia Yeung were filming in Clearwater Bay yesterday for "Water Margin Infernal Affairs" in a scene that tells of Tavia riding a motorbike to pick Gigi up and then being challenged to a race. Although they were only pretending to ride fast, Tavia still seemed rather frightened as she said: "It was so dangerous, even just sitting there was frightening."

As for Gigi, she says that in real life she is often being challenged to race: "I am always getting challenged, but usually I will ignore them. I rarely sit as a passenger on a motorbike, because it is really scary! A long time ago I rode the back of a bike with Leon Lai and I was terrified."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040224/20040224003132_0003.html


Back to top