<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Monday, December 01, 2003



[The Sun]

Gigi Lai appeared in her Qing Concubine costume to take promotional shots for TVB's new series "War & Beauty" (aka Palatial Sins). As for the death of her godfather Uncle Chan, she does not want to say any more and indicated that she will make a statement before the funeral. Gigi also revealed that she will be heading up to Shanghai and Beijing to film on location for this series and as the weather there will be very cold, she laughs that she needs to take six large trunks of luggage with her. She says: "I will be taking a lot of food with me and also a large amount of herbal medicines to make soup. Also an electric blanket and clothing, I think I will need to hire an assistant to help me out!"

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20031202/20031202010331_0003.html


Back to top