<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Sunday, November 30, 2003



[The Sun]

Flora Chan appeared at a fundraising event yesterday and opened by donating $10,000 herself and acting as the auctioneer for the day and with requests to wear a signed shawl on her own back to model it, the price was quickly raised from $300 to $1000.

It turns out that Flora has been donating money to charity all along because she hopes to be able to help some lesser known charities. She says: "In America, I have always donated to the Salvation Army and have danced with the children. If I have time I will go and chat and care for them."

Also she reveals that she has finished filming for "Gak Sai Jui Hung" (To Get Unstuck in Time) and on the last day of filming, she was screaming in the studio. She says: "I can go home and watch my own show 'Triumph in the Skies' now!" When asked if she was pleased with the recent ratings, she nods and smiles: "I am pleased! I have work lined up for the future and I will be learning Mandarin, Kung Fu, Qigong and running that will help me with relaxation."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20031201/20031201002451_0003.html



[Ta Kung Pao]

Assigned as "Stars of Rescue" by the Fire Services Authority, Joe Ma and Chris Wong, together with Ng Ho Hong and Chiu Chung Yu took part in a promotional event yesterday calling on citizens to make good use of the rescue services and to spread information about the services. During the event, the three singers, Chris, Ho Hong and Chung Yu offered their songs and also Joe who has just been a TV actor up to now offered the first stage performance of his new song "I have No Right to Say". However, during his song, his microphone stopped working and afterwards, Joe said rather nervously: "Meeting with something going wrong in my first live performance, it made me very nervous. Luckily I have experience of doing shows and was able to cope with it. (Why have you become a singer?) At the moment I don't really want to be a singer, but having my own new song is all thanks to an advertisement that I am doing for motorcycle accessories where I am singing the song for it. I will have an album out soon called "To Love You is a Crime" and I have also set up a fan club called "Tak Chung Ho Yau Ying" (Tak Chung's Friends Camp)."

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2003-12-1/UL-203504.htm


Back to top