<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, October 02, 2003



[Ta Kung Pao]

Kenix Kwok and Michael Tao were filming for "Ching Chu Yu Nam" (From Blue Grows Green) riding a bike over the dam at Shing Mun reservoir yesterday. They both said that this series was hard work, but they are okay because they are having a good time filming. Kenix says: "I only slept for three hours last night and this morning had to start work at 6am, so I am very tired, but luckily I can hang in there."

Michael then adds: "Sometimes when watching the playbacks, I find that my appearance is a little rugged. I hope that they will split our scenes up in the future so we can take turns to have some rest."

Next week is TVB's grand opening of the Tseung Kwan O Broadcast City and Kenix and Michael will both be present. Michael knows that Hong Kong's Chief Executive will be there and he hopes that he can shake hands with Mr Tung as well as Sir Run Run Shaw and be part of this special occasion. At this time, Kenix says: "You are lucky! You have taken part in so many opening ceremonies, such as Broadcast Road and Clearwater Bay and even worked in the Kennedy Town studios. I entered the industry later so they had already moved to Clearwater Bay by that time." Michael immediately stopped her, saying: "If you carry on, everyone will know how old I am!!"

The reporters mentioned to Michael that Kenix will soon be marrying Frankie Lam. Before Michael has had a chance to congratulate her, she has already responded: "Not yet! The show at the moment tells of me having a relationship with Michael so I will focus on my acting and not think about anything else just yet, let's wait until Michael has kids!" Michael suggests to her to go and get married on holiday, but she must remember to give him a plane ticket too. Kenix replies: "You are such a friend to me!"

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2003-10-3/UL-182486.htm


Back to top