<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, October 16, 2003



[The Sun]

This year's Miss Hong Kong winner Mandy Cho was interviewed yesterday by a group of students from the Chinese University and she reveals that when she was studying at the Polytechnic University, she also interviewed some famous designers so she feels very at home with this interview as she remembers the good old days as a student.

Mandy says: "They were doing a project on 'The Rise and Fall of Miss Hong Kong' and they asked me about some of my experiences of the beauty pageant, but I have already told these many times. When I was a student in Hong Kong, with a group of my friends, we interviewed some designers and I think they must have felt the same way!" She reveals that she will be wearing a swimsuit to film for TVB's Sales Presentation: "I don't know what it will be for, but with the weather starting to get cooler now I am scared of catching cold if we are filming outside."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20031017/20031017002936_0003.html


Back to top