<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Saturday, October 11, 2003



[The Sun]

Mandy Cho, Rabee'a Yeung and Priscilla Chik appeared at a promotional event yesterday where they met with a man who asked them all for their autographs, making them rather surprised, but they agreed. Mandy laughed: "This was the first time I have been asked for my autograph and the feeling is quite strange, but I am happy that so many people have been supporting me recently."

Many says that although she has received some unsavoury mail, there have been a lot of fans who have written to her, she says: "When I entered the Miss Hong Kong pageant, TVB helped me to make a website and someone wrote me a poem, saying that they liked me a lot and I did think about what they might look like! However, there are many young girls who are being tricked on the internet like this, so I will not try it!" As for Rabee'a who will soon be heading to China to enter "Miss World", she is confident with this and is sharing experiences with Priscilla Chik who has just returned from Miss International.

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20031012/20031012004325_0003.html


Back to top