<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Tuesday, September 23, 2003



[Ta Kung Pao]

The Annual Tung Wah Charity Golf Tournament will be held on October 17th and 18th and yesterday, Stephanie Che, Timmy Hung, Lau Dan, Tang Chi Fung and Carlo Ng were among the artistes at the press conference to share a mini game with the some of the managers of Tung Wah where the losing team would donate $50,000 to the fund.

It turns out that Stephanie has been playing golf for four years, so why is she so interested in the sport? It is because she was curious how a small club could be used to hit the ball and she later found out that it is a game of intelligence. Stephanie also says: "Actually when I was studying in America I hurt my pelvic area and so I wasn't very suited to playing golf, but luckily I got better so I must thank my doctor, who I later introduced fifty people to see him. In return, he gives me my treatment for free."

As for how she injured herself, she says that she joined a choir once and a girl took away her chair as she was sitting down and she fell onto the floor, together with her natural clumsiness, she hurt herself again, but she was lucky to find such a good doctor to help her. She adds: "I feel some actions are very dangerous like pulling away someone's chair or shouting loudly next to someone's ear because they can cause tragedy so you shouldn't do it."

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2003-9-24/UL-179306.htm


Back to top