<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Wednesday, September 03, 2003



[The Sun]

After rumours that Shirley Yeung did not get on well with her co-star Charmaine Sheh, Shirley's latest partner Michael Tao praises her as a good and innocent girl and even Paul Chun bought her a little bear radio especially to make her happy, it would seem she gets on better with the men.

TVB's new show "Ching Chu Yu Nam" (From Blue Grows Green) was filming on location in Happy Valley and Michael and Shirley could be found chatting to each other before their scenes, such a great difference from her experience with Sonija Kwok and Charmaine Sheh on the set of "Nameless Angels". At this time, Paul Chun appeared with a little bear radio for Shirley making her very happy. Working with Michael for the first time, he commented: "She is very sweet and innocent, making me not dare to be too rough in front of her for fear of scaring her, (some people say she doesn't know how to treat people!) she is very simple! Newcomers need to learn slowly." Paul Chun said: "Before people say she doesn't buy food and drinks, but this depends on if they want to or not. I look after her and treat her like my daughter!

In response to her seniors' support, Shirley said happily: "I don't like social meetings, this is just my principle and I will not go out to insult anyone." As for Gregory Lee's mother Sze Ming's open invitation to Shirley to spend Mid Autumn festival at their home, Shirley says: "Really? If I have the time, I will try to make it, but I don't know if I will be free."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20030904/20030904003634_0003.html


Back to top