<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Monday, September 22, 2003




Rumoured couple Moses Chan and Flora Chan were a little awkward at an earlier event, but when they met again yesterday, Moses insisted that there was no awkwardness and Flora took the initiative in calling him over for a photo to prove there is nothing between them.

Moses and Flora were at a promotion yesterday and they performed guitar and painting to join in the atmosphere. In response to their earlier rather reserved appearance at the CRHK event, Moses emphasised there was no such thing and says: "Where is the avoidance, I am used to them writing this all the time now."

Flora's parents have returned to Hong Kong to visit her - has Moses paid them a visit yet? Moses says he does not have time but he will ask Flora to pass on his wishes. With non-stop rumours floating around, Moses says he doesn't mind the media attention. As to whether he will reveal the identity of his lover, he says strongly: "I will not talk about my private life, I hope that I can keep my own personal issues to myself and keep my bottom line." Moses is currently filming for "Gum Chi Yuk Yip" (Palatial Sins) and has to keep a bald headed look for the time being. He complains that he is suffering skin sensitivity and has had skin peeling three times, but luckily it is no big deal.

Recently Flora has been hard at work learning to paint and yesterday she conveyed her outlook on life through her art. As for her future ambitions, Flora says that she hopes that she can become closer to her family as she says: "When I was young I felt that my parents were very tiresome and I didn't want to listen to them, but after growing up, things have changed and I should listen to them whether I agree or not." Flora and Moses were laughing and chatting on and off the stage and were willing to be photographed together, not seeming to worry about rumours.

The MC on the day was Sammul Chan and he will begin filming in January in Hangzhou for TVB's "Ngo Si Fu Hai Wong Fei Hung" (My Master is Wong Fei Hung) where he will play Leung Foon. He will also be flying to Holland in October as a guest star for the Miss Chinatown International pageant.

http://www.singpao.com/20030923/gossip/449640.html


Back to top