<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Saturday, September 20, 2003



Flora Chan and Roger Kwok were filming for TVB's new show "Gak Sai Jui Hung" (Chasing the Murderer through Time) on location in Central yesterday and in the scene Flora was 'threatened' by a journalist (played by a member of the training classes), but luckily Roger arrives to rescue her.

Flora reponded to the mockery she received saying that the trainee actor had 'kissed' her, by laughing: "It doesn't matter, I caught a cold a few days ago, so he should be worse off than me!" She also says that she is not worried about contracting SARS, following recent scares of it resurfacing or being in close contact with other people: "We are just filming, I haven't thought about evading it. I will not change my lifestyle because of SARS, for example, I already used to use separate chopsticks even before SARS set in."

As for Roger's mediocre ratings for "Mei Lai Joi Mong" (Not Just A Pretty Face) he says that he was not disappointed, even though he has been criticised for his character being nasty. He continues: "There are various types of series and I feel that my performance this time was up to my own personal standards, the same as Ah Wong."

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a67cnt.html


Back to top