<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, August 28, 2003



[The Sun]

Five new Miss HK winners including Mandy Cho, Rabee'a Yeung and Priscilla Chik took part in a radio interview yesterday and when it was mentioned that a TVB producer had praised the standards of this years winners and is interested in offering Mandy a part in an upcoming series, Mandy, who is also acting as MC for this years "Children's Songs Awards" ceremony, says: "I would like to give acting a try, but I think it will all be in 18 months time, my Miss HK duties come first." Variety Show production manager Rosa Chan indicates that the winners are yet to meet with the producers yet so they are still unclear about the possibility of making series.

Apart from this, Rabee'a who was previously dubbed as "Miss Pauper HK" for living with her family in a council flat says: "That is my relative's home, I am looking for a place of my own to stay at the moment." Mandy adds: "I never said my family was rich, I help out with the chores at home too!"

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20030828/20030828001140_0003.html


Back to top