<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Saturday, August 02, 2003



Myolie Wu appeared at a promotional event yesterday to receive an award for "Greatest Potential" and "Fastest Progress" award for her career. Myolie reveals that there are several advertising companies in contact with her at the moment and she will soon be flying out to America and China to do some shows so her income has increased by a fair bit and her first 'bucket of gold' (HK$1million) is in sight. She says: "When I look at my savings book, I can barely believe it myself. At first, I wanted to buy myself a sports car, but later I changed my mind and decided to buy a second hand car. The thing I wish for the most is to be able to buy a house with 4 to 6 rooms so I can live there together with my family."

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/030802/12/tche.html


Back to top