<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, August 28, 2003



[Ming Pao]

After her success in TVB's "Lut Ching San Yan Wong" (Survivor's Law), Myolie Wu has been offered heaps of work including ads for a fashion store and a credit card company. In a simple signing ceremony yesterday, Myolie received a credit card that she didn't have to pay back!

When asked whether it was limitless, Myolie laughed: "Of course not! The fee is very satisfactory and I feel everything has been great since 'Survivor's Law' aired as I have more ads later that I cannot reveal just yet, all I can say it is something that both men and women can use." Could you say you are reaping the harvest of your work? "You could say that but I will be carrying on, you don't just have one harvest period." How will you be rewarding yourself? "To start with I wanted to go on holiday to England to relax, but I have too much work so it will have to wait until next year before I can go; in fact I have some girlfriends who have come to Hong Kong from the UK and I took them to the Peak earlier on as a local tour guide." [Em: if Myolie comes to the UK, I will happily act as tour guide for her!! Haha... ]

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/030828/12/tvhr.html


Back to top