<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, July 17, 2003



TVB's new show "Dai Tong Seung Lung Chuen" (Double Dragons of the Tang) will soon start filming in Jiejiang and Wushe to start five months of filming and a group of artistes joined in the praying ceremony at Lantau Island's Po Lin Temple to wish good luck on the production. Among those taking part were Raymond Lam, Christine Ng, Evon Yung, Tavia Yeung and Ng Cheuk Hei. They were all very tight-lipped about the happenings yesterday to avoid causing trouble. As a singer himself, Raymond responded: "I don't know, I don't even know when my own record deal runs to, I hear that it is quite serious." Having worked with Juno on "Lut Ching San Yan Wong" (Survivor's Law) has Raymond been in touch with Juno since this incident? Raymond says: "I don't have his number, he should be fine, it's just a formality."

As for Tavia Yeung's good friend Carlo Ng, his brother in law Ho Lai Chuen has been arrested by the ICAC, has she been in touch with Carlo? She says: "This is his family matter, it's not down to me to ask about him, if he wants to tell then he will, I won't be so nosey. I only heard about it when someone in costume mentioned it."

http://www.singpao.com/20030718/gossip/412091.html


Back to top