<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Tuesday, July 22, 2003



[Oriental Daily]
Charmaine Sheh, Shirley Yeung and Patrick Tam were filming for TVB's "Mo Ming Tin See 3D" (Nameless Angels 3D) in Yuen Long's Tai Tong Village yesterday that told of Charmaine wanting to play a trick on Patrick so she took him to the village hall to pay respects to her father, then he accidentally breaks the plaque and is instantly punished, satisfying her desire to see him in trouble.

As for recent allegations about the Miss Hong Kong pageant being rigged, saying that contestants must join executives for dinner to get placed, Charmaine and Shirley both say that they have never heard of such a thing. Charmaine laughs: "Does that happen? I got an award but never heard of anything like this, when I took part there was a little bit of suspicion as to whether it may be fixed, but it was proven that it doesn't happen and it is a very fair competition. Everyone works hard into the night for two months, those who come from the contest know much better than those who don't."

Shirley Yeung also says: "I have never heard of this, how did they know? I was very scared when I took part, afraid of becoming the target for rumours, but later when I new I was quite popular then I stopped being afraid and felt that I should just do my best."



Back to top