<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Tuesday, July 01, 2003


Charmaine sports an injury from her fighting scenes...

Mui Siu Ching's remark in the "Better Halves" promotion about "Having two faces before and behind" was mistaken to be referring to Steven Ma, but this has since been cleared up now. So who was she referring to? Two faces before and behind people, stage stealing, rumours turning into slanging matches - all these factors seem to point to the person once rumoured to have dated Steven Ma, Sonija Kwok. She worked with Siu Ching in her production of "Lok Sun" (Where the Legend Begins) where Sonija took the role of "Kwok Huen" alongside Steven, Moses Chan and Ada Choi. The reporters wanted to contact Sonija, but there was no response at the time of press.

Sonija's good friend and sister Charmaine Sheh was filming at the racecourse for "Mo Ming Tin Si 3D" (Nameless Angels 3D) and she responded seriously: "Who can prove that? I don't know, don't ask me. Work has been very busy lately, plus I have to do a lot of fighting, so I am putting all my efforts into the show, let me investigate a little more first." Do you feel that your friend has two faces? Charmaine supports Sonija, saying: " I don't think she is the one being referred to, and I don't think she is two-faced, if she is one face in front of me then how would I know what she is like behind me. There are many different types of person in this world, don't just look at people's bad sides, I prefer to see their beautiful side."

http://www.singpao.com/20030702/gossip/402329.html


Back to top