<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Thursday, May 22, 2003




Julian Cheung, Maggie Cheung and Alex Fong filmed a short promotional film for the Red Cross, appearing as their popular characters of a policeman, a paramedic and a fireman. They also had the help of the fire service.

With the recent loss of male stars in TVB and the return of Michael Tao, is Alex joining the race to be the number 1 male in TVB? Alex laughs: "There aren't that many number ones, I don't mind being a support character, just give me a number 11 and that will be fine. (Why not aim higher?) That's enough for me, all I want is to make some money and feed myself, I don't really care for all this status any more."

Julian is currently filming for "Sai Kwan Dai Siu" and may be flying out to Shanghai for some work. When asked if he was worried, Julian replied: "Being an artiste is a dangerous occupation, you can't wear a mask whilst you work and you have to come into contact with so many people. Sometimes when the extras cough or sneeze around you, you can't avoid it and it worries me to thing that it might threaten my life. Recently I have been reading about how you can control your attitude with religion and as I am an optimistic person, then I try to stay positive. Luckily the SARS crisis has past its peak so I'm quite relieved to get away unscathed. After filming "Sai Kwan Dai Siu" I will take a break and maybe visit my family in Australia."

Maggie had to NG (no good/retake) over ten times for one particular shot. She admits it is all very professional like making a movie. She says that she has previously given blood because she is O+ blood group and this can help a lot of people, if she has been bestowed with this gift, then she should use it to help others.

http://www.singpao.com/20030523/gossip/377778.html


Back to top