<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Saturday, September 11, 2004

[Oriental Daily & Ming Pao, 2004-09-11]



Joe Ma and Bobo Chan will soon start filming for the new serial "Ching Mai Hak Sam Lam" ("Love In the Dark Forest", roughly translated. The official English name is unknown at this time). Since they are to play two master bakers in the show, they went to Hotel JW Marriott yesterday to learn some baking basics from a chef there.

Bobo looked rather clumsy. She explained with a smile, "I used to bake, but nothing difficult. Just those simple cakes. Haven't touched baking in a long time, so I'm a bit rusty. Actually, I'm not too bad at cooking either. My best dishes are oyster sauce chicken wings and sesame chicken wings." When asked whether she cooked those for her boyfriend, Bobo said, "No, I don't even bother. I'm not exactly a good chef yet, so my family gets to test the new dishes first! Don't want to scare others away."

Joe says a lot of people have made cakes for him over the years, including his wife and fans. He adds that his wife is really good at making Italian cheesecakes, which are his favorite. Asked whether it is important for women to cook well, Joe said, "Yeah, I think they should know how to cook, because food is an excellent way to tell your loved one that you care. See? I learn how to make cakes for a new show because I care about it!"

http://hk.tv.yahoo.com/news/ent/0040910010014hif.html

http://hk.tv.yahoo.com/news/ent/0040910012014hsh.html


Back to top